Back in the old days, stone walls were made of giant boulders and used to separate fields. Now, of course, there’s a lot of work put into planning a stone wall and a lot of different-sized rocks used to put it together.
With the effort put into stone walls, it only makes sense to come up with some exciting stone wall landscape ideas. At Jersey Landscaping, we believe the best part about stone walls landscapes is that anyone—regardless of budget or design ideals—can add a special “flourish” to a lawn that will earn you praise from family and friends alike.
Stone Walls Landscapes Ideas
Make your house the best-looking one on the block!
• Containers with flowers. This is the least expensive and least time-consuming of stone walls landscapes ideas, as well as the most versatile. You can also move the containers around depending on your needs and whims and easily add to the design.
• Solar lights along the stone wall. Talk about a stone walls landscapes idea that will add a unique feel and flavor to your yard! Solar lights strung a few feet apart on the wall will give it a warm, cozy ambiance for entertaining guests in the evening.
• An herb garden: basil, catnip, rosemary and thyme can be planted and give a stone wall a distinctive and eye-catching look. Make sure to add mulch around the garden to really make the green herbs “pop.”
• Flagstone pathway: This combines multiple stone walls landscapes ideas by allowing homeowners to plant flowers along the pathway while introducing the basics of landscaping with stepping stones as a stone wall backdrop.
• Add creeping vines to the stone wall. Looking for a challenge? This is the landscape stone walls idea for you! It will carry an aromatic appeal as well as an eye-catching one if you plant something such as the jasmine vine, which gives off a wonderful smell.
Stone walls landscapes make an immediate and long-lasting impact on any property. Call Jersey Landscaping, NJ today so we can begin working with you to come up with stone wall landscape ideas. For more information on stone walls landscapes New Jersey or to get a FREE ESTIMATE on your project, fill out our web form or call us at 732-462-4289.